- 2010-10-06: X Factor: Gamu Nhengu ordered to leave Britain over alleged claims irregularities
- 2010-10-06: Vatican continues to attack Nobel over IVF award
- 2010-10-06: Robbie Williams wants gay kids by IVF as soon as possible
- 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for lesbian couple
- 2010-10-05: RTE1, Do the right thing: Journey To Belarus
The Importance of Ad… on FAQ – How can adoption p… Casino 1 on 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for… Armateur on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O… WP Theo on 2010-09-13: More foreign adopt… Los Angeles on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O…
Tag Archives: Alternative families
The Vatican kept up its attack on the Nobel committee yesterday for giving the medicine prize to in-vitro fertilisation pioneer Robert Edwards, saying he had led to a culture where embryos are seen as commodities.
As a reminder, the Vatican is against any form of assisted procreation, and just about tolerates adoption. Continue reading
Robbie Williams and his new wife Ayda Field want to start a family as soon as possible and jokingly says he wants gay kids.
The 36-year-old star admitted he and Ayda are even considering undergoing in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment to boost their chances. Continue reading
Ms Nolan, already has a one-year-old daughter, Lilly, with her partner.
Ms Keevers became pregnant with quintuplets some months back, conceived via donor insemination using sperm from an anonymous American donor. Continue reading
Two children conceived by artificial insemination by their two mothers, bring their birth father into their family life. Continue reading