Robbie Williams and his new wife Ayda Field want to start a family as soon as possible and jokingly says he wants gay kids.
“I want a gay one, we’ve talked about it and that’s what we want, whatever it is,” contactmusic.com quoted Williams as saying.
“I genuinely don’t care. I always thought I want a boy ever since I was little but now I’m like, ‘Oh yeah girls, they’re daddy’s girls aren’t they?’
“If it’s a guy I’m going teach it to play footy and all of that stuff and if it’s a girl I’m going to protect her to my death,” he added.
The 36-year-old star admitted he and Ayda are even considering undergoing in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment to boost their chances.
- 2010-10-06: X Factor: Gamu Nhengu ordered to leave Britain over alleged claims irregularities
- 2010-10-06: Vatican continues to attack Nobel over IVF award
- 2010-10-06: Robbie Williams wants gay kids by IVF as soon as possible
- 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for lesbian couple
- 2010-10-05: RTE1, Do the right thing: Journey To Belarus
The Importance of Ad… on FAQ – How can adoption p… Casino 1 on 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for… Armateur on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O… WP Theo on 2010-09-13: More foreign adopt… Los Angeles on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O…