Sinead worries that Diane won’t return the baby. She tracks down Rob at school, who reassures her that the baby will be gone by the end of day, but she’s not convinced. When Sinead returns home at lunchtime to find Diane still with the baby, Diane reveals that she thinks he might be ill. Sinead immediately suggests that a doctor should take a look at him, but Diane is dismissive, so Sinead goes off to recruit Lynsey. Sinead reveals to a stunned Lynsey that her mum’s stolen the baby, Diane breaks down.
- 2010-10-06: X Factor: Gamu Nhengu ordered to leave Britain over alleged claims irregularities
- 2010-10-06: Vatican continues to attack Nobel over IVF award
- 2010-10-06: Robbie Williams wants gay kids by IVF as soon as possible
- 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for lesbian couple
- 2010-10-05: RTE1, Do the right thing: Journey To Belarus
The Importance of Ad… on FAQ – How can adoption p… Casino 1 on 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for… Armateur on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O… WP Theo on 2010-09-13: More foreign adopt… Los Angeles on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O…