After spending all of her 15 years bouncing from one foster family to another, Lux has decided it’s time to take control of her life and files to become an emancipated minor. Her journey through the legal maze of emancipation leads Lux to her biological father, Nate ‘Baze’ Bazile, who is astonished to learn that he has a teenage daughter. Baze owns a bar and lives like an aging fraternity boy with his two slacker roommates.
Lux learns that her mother is Cate Cassidy, a star on the local radio morning show. Lux has been listening to Cate’s voice on the radio as long as she can remember, so she feels an instant connection with the mom she’s never met. Cate is guilt-ridden and saddened to learn that Lux has grown up in foster care, but happy to finally meet her beautiful daughter. When a judge decides that Lux isn’t ready for emancipation and unexpectedly grants temporary joint custody to Baze and Cate, they agree to make a belated attempt to give Lux the family she deserves.
- 2010-10-06: X Factor: Gamu Nhengu ordered to leave Britain over alleged claims irregularities
- 2010-10-06: Vatican continues to attack Nobel over IVF award
- 2010-10-06: Robbie Williams wants gay kids by IVF as soon as possible
- 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for lesbian couple
- 2010-10-05: RTE1, Do the right thing: Journey To Belarus
The Importance of Ad… on FAQ – How can adoption p… Casino 1 on 2010-10-06: Quintuplet joy for… Armateur on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O… WP Theo on 2010-09-13: More foreign adopt… Los Angeles on 2010-09-17: NELFA CONFERENCE O…